[ 20 Random Facts about Me ] ~ tagged by @brycechristian
1. I was born premature at 4lbs 7ozs and was put in a stocking at Christmas.
2. My middle name was picked from the song “The First Noel”(which means “the first Christmas) because I am the firstborn and was born near Christmas.
3. I enjoy eating a whole bag of Mexican blend cheese by itself.
4. I’m deathly afraid of spiders. If one gets on me, I will jump on the nearest person.
5. Harry Potter fan.
6. For the past 2.5 yrs, I owned 6 smartphones. An iPhone , Samsung , HTC , Windows, Sony, and a OnePlusOne.
7. I am an Irish twin.
8. I have double jointed fingers.
9. I always wanted grey eyes.
10. My travel ambition is New Zealand, Australia, & Greece.
11. In college, I took a semester of 10 classes(24 units) and got A’s in ALL of them.
12. I hate eating mayonnaise.
13. I love the smell of fresh laundry, cold mountain air, and my freshly showered hair.
14. Biggest pet peeve is when people touch my face.
15. My belief is that full grown beards with mustaches do not compliment men.
16. I collect sunglasses but don’t wear them.
17. I have never been to prom.
18. I took piano lessons for 9 YEARS of my life and these days and have nothing much to show for it.
19. One of my fav movies is Howl’s Moving Castle.
20. In Jr. High, I had surgery on my head to remove a 2in chunk out of it. I was awake the whole time.